The greatest concern of parents when they look for a dormitory for their children
is safety, security and convenience. Is the building safe ? Is it a firetrap ? At Ubelt
Apartments, the whole building is a concrete reinforced steel structure with wide open spaces, to ensure the safety
of our tenants.
Is it secure ? What area can be more secure than the Malacanang Area. The
whole area is guarded 24 hours by the Presidential Security Group ( PSG ), and we also provide our own security
guard for additional security.
Is it convenient ? Look at the conveniences that are available at our
1) Very near San Beda, Centro Escolar University, Holy Spirit and La
2) There is a Mini Stop beside our building
3) Philippine National Bank is two minutes away.
4) Saint Jude Church is one minute away.
5) Max's restaurant is two minutes away ( in front of Allied Bank ).
6) SaveMore is five minutes away.
7) Mercury Drug is five minutes away.
8) UE, FEU and UST are just one jeep ride away.
9) For a small ONE TIME FEE, you get connected to the INTERNET for your entire
stay with us. No need to go outside to access the INTERNET.
10) Emergency Power Generator
The premises are in fact constantly being improved and upgraded.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Is the area safe and secure ?
Yes. We are situated inside the Malacanang Compound, with 24 hour security
provided by the presidential security command. We also have security guards on the premises to provide additional
2) Is there a curfew imposed on the premises ?
No. We do not impose a curfew on our tenants. Our gates are closed by 11 pm, but a
security guard will open the door for you when you arrive later than 11 pm.
3) Is electricity and water included in the rent ?
No. Water and electricity and seperate from the rent. All our rooms have their own
electric and water meters, so you pay only for what you consume.
4) Is internet access free ?
No. For a small one time setup fee, our tenants can enjoy
24/7/365 FREE access to the internet for as long as they stay with us. All you need is
a WI FI equipped PC. Two seperate WIFI networks ensure reliability.
5) How about laundry services ? Are these available ?
Yes. There is a laundry shop just a short walk away, and there are other laundry
service providers that pick up and deliver your laundry.
6) Can we cook in the premises ?
Yes. Most of our tenants cook their own meals.
7) Do the rooms have their own restroom and shower ?
Yes. All our rooms are equipped with its own rest rooms and showers.
8) Is the area prone to flooding ?
Never. Even in the heaviest weather, the area has never flooded.
9) What other facilities are available ?
An Emergency power generator is now online to ensure continous electric power
in case of storms, typhoons or floods.
A 24 Hour Mini Stop Store is just beside our building , so all our tenants
can replenish their supplies any time of the day.